Monday, April 9, 2012

Blue Bell

We were able to spend Easter dinner with some very good friends and family yesterday. Pat and Michelle invited us over and we were able to spend some time together as friends and family and to meet new people. Michelle asked us to bring the dessert. So, since (almost) everyone was from Texas, Lewis and I decided (per Michelle's request) that we would supply the party with some Blue Bell ice cream.

3 gallons (yes, gallons) of Blue Bell ice cream. The ice cream you can "only find in Texas" (which now isn't true because they sell it down the street from my house). But it was fun to have a bunch of Texans eating their Texas ice cream on a wonderfully beautiful Easter Sunday!

When Lewis brought the ice cream outside with us to put it in our car, I was surprised at what he did. I'll let the picture show you.

Dear world, meet Baby Blue Bell. All buckled up for safety.

2 comments: