Today, Lewis and I had our own version of cupcake wars. It was a mixture of cupcake wars and chopped. Lewis knows I love the cooking channel. We had a theme (like cupcake wars) and then had to use specific ingredients in all the decorations (like chopped).
 |
| The theme wall |
 |
| The decorations: icing, candy letters, halloween eyes, laffy taffy, nerds, and sweetarts |
Cutest idea ever?
Yes.
And he didn't even get the idea from pinterest.
I got to pick the theme. I chose theme 3: the fall. We each had to decorate three cupcakes that had to do with the fall season. Using one of all the decorations. Unlike the show, we didn't have any judges to judge our creations. This is where you come in. You will help us choose the winner.
Option A:
 |
| a pumpkin |
 |
| "BOO" for halloween |
 |
| leaves |
Option B:
 |
| a graveyard |
 |
| fall colors |
 |
| a turkey for thanksgiving |
So who will win?
Option A:
Option B:
Leave your vote in the comments! Lewis thinks he's got this in the bag. Let's prove him wrong? Thanks.
Great job for creative (and I'm sure delicious) work. I like B. The turkey is my personal fav.
ReplyDelete--Aunt Marianne
I vote for option b also. The turkey takes the (cup)cake! haha.
ReplyDeleteI vote for B as well. I don't want to make enemies, so don't hate me! :)
ReplyDelete