A few weekends ago, Lewis and I decided to take the weekend off and take advantage of a nice bed and breakfast in Sandy. We wanted to take a little get-away trip before our cute little angel comes (who still doesn't have a name, by the way... we're struggling). We found Castle Creek Inn on a Wednesday night and decided to make that Friday our holiday. Here's some fun pictures of our trip.
 |
| Castle Creek Inn (and a very excited Lewis) |
 |
| The little man right outside our room |
 |
| Fish pond out back |
Pool table in our room! Guess who won?!
 |
| Love him |
|
|
While the babymoon was fun (although I picked a movie that Lewis didn't like very much), I'm excited for this new adventure we've got going. Only one month (plus a few days) until baby.
Feel free to name her after me. Cerani... or Eden would do. lol ;) Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteLooks fun!
ReplyDelete