I just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of Lewis getting to know and taking care of his new little girl. It has been so fun for me to watch him interact with Lena and watch him get more comfortable taking care of her. When Lena is crying, Lewis walks up to where she's laying, starts talking close to her ear, and she immediately calms down. It is fun to watch. He loves her so much.
 |
| holding her for the first time after she was born |
helping with the feeding
 |
| first family walk together |
 |
| chatting it up in bed in the morning |
This adventure that Lewis and I have started has been so fun and rewarding. We are excited to see what the next few weeks will bring!
He is a such a proud dad! I love it! I'm so excited for you two!
ReplyDelete