Saturday, May 4, 2013

Graduation photo shoot

Before graduation, I took Lewis and Lena outside to have a fun photo shoot. Our child is 11 months old and still doesn't like to smile for pictures. Almost never ever. We're working on that.

But it was fun to get them out there together. She didn't really understand what was going on, but Lena was a big part of Lewis's education. And will be a big part in the next two years. So we were excited for them to get pictures together.



kisses for the graduate

"Lena blow kisses!"

Lena: nope, I'm going to kiss dad instead



blowing kisses together


me and my handsome graduate. Lena took this picture. already a pro.
I kid. I kid.

So excited for our next adventure in Ohio! So proud of Lewis!

2 comments:

  1. Ohio?! Exciting.

    Also, that picture of Lewis and Lena blowing kisses...they look absolutely the same. I almost died. I had to show Devin the picture. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, Lena is so stinkin adorable!! Love her bow and her blowing kisses!

    ReplyDelete