Saturday, October 8, 2011

My fall crafts and decorations

I'm kind of proud of these wreaths that I made, so I thought I would share them. I've tried to become more crafty since I graduated from college, now that I don't have homework to occupy my evenings. Lewis says I'm only allowed to be working on two crafts at a time (so I don't go overboard). Well, I'm currently out of crafts, so I'm excited to get started again! Haha.

Here are a few of my magical creations :)

I found the idea for this Halloween one here with so many other cute craft ideas that I am anxious to try. My wreath doesn't look quite as cute as hers, but I'm happy with it. For my first one, it turned out quite nice!


And we'll hang this wreath up after Halloween is over: a little welcome for the November holidays.

2 comments: