Monday, November 7, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

Every Monday night for the past 3 or 4 weeks, Lewis and I have found a TV show that we now manage our lives around. It starts at 7 so before the show, we always have to make sure that dinner's done, kitchen is clean, dishes are washed, and we are comfy on the couch. Dessert is always included in the evening plans. What is it we're so obsessed with?

BYU's Vocal Point
On The Sing-Off
 We're mildly obsessed at this point. We get nervous every time they sing, every time the judges tell them what they thought, and every time they get ready to kick a group off. We hope the last the next couple of rounds! We'll be there to support them. Lewis is already talking about how we have to vote for them at least 10 times each so that we increase their chance of winning if they end up being one of the last two left. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE Vocal Point!! "The Sing Off" is a must-watch for me every week as well :) I hope they get to the finals!

    ReplyDelete