Saturday, November 12, 2011

A fun friday night

Last night, Lewis and I had such a fun date! We had a gift card to Tucanos so we got to splurge on a nice dinner. Then, we had a gift card to the Provo Beach Resort. The resort is a place near Tucanos that has a flow rider, rope course, spa, arcade, bowling lanes, golf simulator, croquet, and of course ... blue bell ice cream.

Gotta please the husband.

Lewis and I went and played arcade basketball, football, and skee ball.

And guess who won all three. Yes, even football. Against my husband who played in high school. I did :)

Three basketball games. Won them all.
Three skee ball games. Won 2 out of three.
And two games of football. Won one (by a lot,too).

Poor Lewis was trying so hard. Kept saying that I was throwing the football like it was a basketball. But still won :)

Lewis was feeling kind of put in his place after I won all those games so he wanted to beat me at something. We went to play croquet so he could show me what he was made of.

And I won that, too.

After the games, we went and split a blue bell chocolate chip cookie dough shake. Oh, so good. This was the first time in a while that we have been able to get out of the house for something fun like this. It was a much needed break and we are so grateful that we have so many wonderful people who gave us the gift cards to those two places. A cheap (free) date is always fun every once in a while.

Here are some of the pictures I took on our date:

2 comments:

  1. Lewis - you are aces in my book. Anyone that loses and then has to read about it on a blog is a good sport and a very nice guy! I'm glad Kara married you! (PS - thanks for letting her win :))

    ReplyDelete