Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor day

Here's a taste for how we spent our labor day weekend.

I didn't get to take pictures of everything, but on Monday, Lewis and I went shopping to take advantage of the labor day sales (and our gift cards). Then we hit jimmy john's for lunch [love me some vegetarian sandwich] and came home and snuggled on the couch, watching some tv while LeBe slept.

Treated ourselves to avocado grilled cheese for dinner, took Lena outside to play then on a stroll around the temple.

I love days off with my husband. Truly is a holiday for me.

at the temple with Lena
playing outside. forgot the pacifier so my thumb had to work
we introduced her to toy story 2
Lena pulling Lewis's hair
this onesie makes it look like she's wearing football pads. starting young. dad  couldn't be more proud

No comments:

Post a Comment