Thursday, December 27, 2012

o christmas tree

I have too many pictures from Christmas break, so I have to split them up into multiple posts, so as not to overwhelm myself and everyone else. Lewis and I were able to spend Christmas in Tuhaye with my family this year. It was so fun. I loved every minute of it.

Lena was so fun to have around and my family just adored her. When we got there on Sunday night, I sat Lena in front of the Christmas tree so she could explore a little bit. We didn't set a tree up this year because we had to move out of our apartment half way through December. I didn't see the point, and didn't want to hassle with it.

But Lena loved exploring the tree at my parent's place. And my family loved exploring with her.







found the presents

playing with clark

playing with grandpa



playing with grandma

took her two days to open this one. she started two days before christmas

the first piece!


with clark and grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment