Sunday, July 29, 2012

Idaho

This past weekend, Lewis and I (and little Le Le) went to Idaho because Lewis's best friend, Brandt, was blessing his baby boy, Harrison, in church. It was so fun to be there with them and I'm glad we were able to share it with them. It's so fun to see Brandt and Lewis together. They've been friends for years.

Lena did great on her first trip and we're so grateful! We stopped once to get lunch and fed her then. Hopped back in the car and made it to Brandt's place. On the way home, she slept the whole way home. All 4 hours. Yay sleepy baby.

Here are some fun memories from the trip.

Brandt and Allyce gave Lewis a diaper changing kit
Out shooting guns in the back yard
So happy to be going to Idaho!
Happy car seat faces and taking a driving break with dad
Going on a walk!
Meeting her future husband. As you can see, she's really happy about it

3 comments:

  1. Lewis I don't think it is safe to drive with Lena in your lap like that... I'm no parent, but just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your hair has gotten so long! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see that last picture on their wedding montage...

    ReplyDelete