A couple weeks ago, we were able to give baby Lena her blessing at church.
I am glad that I didn't have to go out and find a dress to Lena to wear during her blessing. She was able to wear the dress that I wore in my blessing 23 years ago. I thought that was really special. Maybe her daughters will be able to wear it, too. Plus, the hat had a bonnet that came with it, and she looked so adorable in it! I was a happy momma.
Most of our family members were all able to fly in for the event. We missed having Todd, and Eric and Anne-Marie's family. But I think it was special to have all those who came. We had a lot of family members in the circle:
- Lewis
- Lou
- Alex
- Dad
- Grandpa Herlin
- Clark
- Steve
It was a beautiful blessing. It was a special moment that Lewis and I were able to share together. And a special moment we were able to share with our siblings, parents, and grandparents.
the cute little bonnet!
.JPG) |
| happy family |
.JPG) |
| with our parents |
.JPG) |
| 4 generations on the Herlin side |
.JPG) |
| 4 generations on the McAllister side |
.JPG) |
| us and my parents |
No comments:
Post a Comment