![]() |
| Lewis made me do my asian pose. Kind of an awkward picture. I'll try to take a better one tonight. |
Comparing this picture to the only other one I've taken at 20 weeks (I know, I've been bad. People who've been pregnant keep telling me to document every week because I'll want to go back and see the changes) I feel like I still look the same size. But the scale would tell me otherwise.
But things are starting to come together for dear little baby G. All things, that is, except her name. We just can't decide! We like too many. We might just give her 5 names and she can choose which one she likes the most (kidding).
Here are some pregnancy changes:
Sickness: I still haven't thrown up at all. But there have been a few more times where I almost have. When Lewis and I were trying to get pregnant (and not having success) I remember telling Lewis that if Heavenly Father let me have a baby, I would throw up every day. Lucky for me, I haven't thrown up at all, but Heavenly Father blessed me with a different sickness during my pregnancy. The hormones have taken a toll on my complexion. And thanks to baby G, the doctors can't prescribe me any medication.
Weight: I have officially gained 12 pounds from my original. I'm hoping it's not too much more that I have to gain, but baby had a growth spurt between 20 and 24 weeks. Since then, she's been pretty stable.
Cravings: Still none. Not to the point where I've literally had to drop everything and run to a fast food. I'm hoping those come :) everyone loves a good excuse to pay for some blizzards and french fries.
Movement: Baby G is moving around a ton now that she's getting bigger. It's gotten to the point that Lewis and I can feel her and see her move. That's fun when the stomach starts moving because of little G's dance moves. She already takes after her father.
Lewis and I are getting really excited to bring this little angel home! We already have so many blankets (and blankets in progress) that she will never be cold! Too bad she's not going to be born in the winter time. Maybe we'll get a cold front.
The time is coming quickly (her due date was three months from yesterday!) and we're trying to figure out how we're going to react to the changes that will be happening in the near future. We're anxious, nervous, excited, scared, but really happy and humbled by this experience.

You are so cute pregnant, I love the picture! Like you, I didn't take many pictures with my pregnancy either, which I regret..but I didn't fully start showing until close to 6 months. Yall are going to be wonderful parents, I am so excited for yall! Nothing can fully prepare you sadly..just learning as you go for the most part which is an adventure in and of itself! Love the picture, thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete