Monday, March 19, 2012

Heavenly Father is all kinds of on my side

Let me just try to explain how amazing Friday was. I'll just try and see if you can comprehend why I couldn't contain my excitement. A few weeks ago, I entered a contest for a drawing to win a free photo shoot (she even does newborn shots, so I was even more excited!). And on Friday afternoon, she picked a winner! And guess who it was.

I'll give you one chance.
And in case you can't figure it out, here's the link to her blog where she announced it.

That's right, people! It was me! Yay for adorable daughters and their sticky fingers! And yay for a photographer who is selfless enough to give out not just one free photoshoot, but TWO! One for baby g!

Lewis and I (mostly just me - Lewis just entertains my excitement) are all kinds of excited. I could not stop talking about it all through dinner! And poor Lewis had just finished a really really hard Physics test, so he wasn't really in the excited mood. But boy, I went on and on.

Here are her newborn photos on her website. So adorable. And I can't wait!

Why else was Friday so wonderful? I'll tell you.

So after I found out I won a free baby photoshoot (!) I had to go grocery shopping. And EVERYTHING was on sale. Everything! I wish I would have taken a picture of my receipt. I wanted to frame it, but Lewis said that was going a little overboard. But because everything was on sale, and I had coupons for all those things that were on sale, I saved $20 at the grocery store! $20! May not seem like a lot, but it made me really happy! Because we got lots of cereal that we've been craving! And I've been waiting since January for them to be on sale. And they happened to be on sale when I had coupons! So I splurged. And I'm OK with it.

And Lewis got home from school and I couldn't stop talking about the sale at the grocery store and my free photoshoot! It was a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you WON!!! Baby G will be a superstar...can't wait to be a great Aunt again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how excited you are! I would be excited too :)

    ReplyDelete