Thursday, March 8, 2012

now all I need...

My mom mailed me the dress (and shoes and bonnet - yes, bonnet) that I was blessed in when I was a little baby. Lewis and I thought it would be special to bless our little girl in the same thing I wore 23 long years ago. The dress is really long so that's why the sleeves look so tiny. Lewis is worried the dress will drown her. I'm hoping her arms will actually fit in the sleeves.



Now that I have the clothes, all I need is a baby.
(less than) 3 months to go!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the baby won't care whether or not the dress will fit her. I'm sure 20 years from now, Shanequa will look back on the fondness that she was blessed in the same dress you were :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I love the pretty white dress. I have heard of some people getting their blessing gowns made from their mother's wedding dress too.

    My Mom let a lady from our ward borrow all of my baby clothes, but she moved without returning any of them.

    ReplyDelete