Tuesday, October 2, 2012

30 day photography challenge

For a long time now, I've had a desire to become a better photographer. I think there might be a talent for it hiding somewhere inside of me. In the past, I've looked up classes that I can attend where they teach you more about the art of photography. I've never signed up for any of them. But Lewis and I bought a fancy photography camera anyways. With the hopes that I'd be able to better my [limited] skills. Then, I was google-ing photography and found lots of 30 day photography challenges. I combined the ones I liked best to make my own personal 30 day photography challenge.
  1. you
  2. what you wore today
  3. favorite place to be
  4. high angle
  5. low angle
  6. silhouette
  7. something close up
  8. something from a distance
  9. black and white
  10. focusing on eyes
  11. street lights
  12. flowers
  13. landscape
  14. person you love
  15. shadows
  16. clouds
  17. something green
  18. fruit
  19. bad habit
  20. something blue
  21. long exposure
  22. incorporates motion
  23. technology
  24. something orange
  25. hands
  26. animal
  27. something pink
  28. sunset
  29. shoes
  30. faceless self portrait
So that's what October will bring for me. 30 days of getting out to take pictures of the world around me [or the world inside my house, since I have a very immobile little model]. I might not take pictures of them in order, although I hope to be as close to order as I can. It will put pressure on me to be creative to take pictures of them on that day. But I hope to do all 30 things.

We'll see how this goes.

1 comment: