Wednesday, October 31, 2012

bubble bath

Last weekend, Lewis was in Texas for an interview at A&M for their Hospital Administration graduate program. While he was gone, Lena decided that she wanted to poop. A lot. I had her playing in her bouncer and she was just having a grand old time. After a few minutes, I went to get her out and when I put my hand on her back, I realized it was wet.

To save you all the gross details, let's just say that it was everywhere. Down her legs. Up her back. All the way to her neck. And on her arms. Then, when I tried to take the onesie off, it got all over her head. I started wiping her with baby wipes when I realized that was going to take way too long. And I'd use way too many wipes. I knew she needed a bath. But in her little head, bath time = bed time. And I didn't want her to get confused. So I improvised.



Turns out, she just wanted a warm bubble bath in the middle of the day. And she didn't know how to tell me. So she did the only thing she knew to do that would get her a spot in the tub [or kitchen sink]. And she loved every minute of it.

Until I took her out and dried her off.

Check out those flippers, by the way. She's gonna be the female Micheal Phelps some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment