Street lights.
Man, little Lena has kept me busy and I haven't been able to keep up on the photography or the blog. She finally sleeping (she refuses to take afternoon naps lately) so I thought I'd do a few posts since dinner's [almost] made and the house is [almost] clean.
I had a hard time taking pictures of street lights. I didn't know how to make them "cool." I wanted to catch a picture of the lights turning from green to yellow with the shutter open for a long time so I could actually catch the movement on camera. I got a few shots like that, but they didn't turn out. Lewis and I were out on a walk while I was doing this, and I could tell he was getting anxious (because I was taking forever), so I just decided to snap a few quick ones and leave.
So here's what I got. Not super cool, but that's OK! This is a learning experience :)
No comments:
Post a Comment