This year, we had fun for our Halloween. Our church had a party last weekend, and because Lewis was out of town (at his grad school interview), Lena and I partied by ourselves! We dressed Lena up as a little fish and I was a scuba diver / snorkeler. I thought it was pretty cute, but let's be honest. People only care about the baby once you have one. So I'm sure everyone was only looking at her.
Before Lewis left, we decided to carve a pumpkin together. Lewis really wanted to do an angry bird, so that's what we did. It was a lot harder than we thought it would be but it ended up looking pretty good!
Then, when we were done, we tried to see if we could make the angry bird faces. I'm going to embarrass myself by putting my picture on but Lewis thought it was hysterical.
But Lena is the master of the angry birds face. Those furrowed eyebrows are good for something.
On Halloween, we took our little fish trick-or-treating to my grandparent's houses. It was fun for them to see her and for Lena to get her first experience trick-or-treating. She's already a fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment