Sunday, January 8, 2012

12 days of Christmas

This year for Christmas, I wanted to do something nice for Lewis. I just love holidays and tend to go a little crazy when it comes to how I celebrate. This year, I did the 12 days of Christmas for Lewis. We started a few days before Christmas, and he was able to open one gift a day. I put the gift for each day in a manila envelope with a printout that went along with the song.



Here's what the 12 days included:

1) one pumpkin pie
2) breakfast for 2 at awful waffle (cheap groupon - couldn't pass it up!)
3) a trip to the Utah car show (for the 3rd year in a row)
4) date for 4 to see The Hunger Games in March
5) 5 packs of "5" gum
6)a $6 pizza from dominoes (his favorite)
7) a 70% off massage
8) 8 layered jello
9) I can't remember what I did for day 9, but I promise it was good
10) trip for a pedicure (for 10 toes)
11) a trip to 7-11 for hot chocolate
12) 12 cans of coke zero

1 comment: