Sunday, January 15, 2012

car show

The annual car show was this weekend, so naturally we had to make our way down there. Lewis and I have been to the car show every year for the past three years (I must really like him). We always have a good time and usually get to meet up with some friends who are interested in going also. This year, we met up with Taylor and Becca, since they live in Salt Lake and we don't get to see them very often.

The first car that we always see first when we go to the car show is the Cadillac. They must know that's Lewis's favorite car, so they put it by the door. Every year. We spend the majority of our time at the Cadillac section, wishing and dreaming about the time of our lives when Lewis can have (a newer one) of his very own.

Lewis inside his dream car
The Cadillac
My future "mom" car
This sweet truck with the ultimate tailgating truck bed.
I could add more photos still, but I'll spare you guys. We had a good time! With great company. And some great yogurt afterwards. Seriously, it was probably the best I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment