Wednesday, January 18, 2012

valentine's day

Yes, I realize that Valentine's day is still a ways away, but I couldn't resist already setting up the decorations for it. And by decorations, I mean a cheap wreath and a vase filled with the heart candy and flowers. But oh, how I love decorations, so I have to start somewhere, even if they're small!

For some reason, I have a fetish with making wreaths right now. I think I've made a new one for every month for the last couple of months. I can't ever pass up an opportunity to make a cute wreath for my front door. And sorry for those of you who really don't care, but I still wanted to share :)


 Simple, but hopefully sweet! And speaking of sweets, I really can't wait for valentine's day so I can spoil my husband with all kinds of sweets!

2 comments: