Thursday, November 29, 2012

6 months!

I can't believe my little Lena is 6 months old! To celebrate, we did laundry and went to the gym (because now that she's 6 months old, she's allowed to be there)!

She loved it. She loves helping me with the laundry :) And the girls at the gym loved her. They asked me to bring her back.

Lena has changed a lot in just the last few weeks. She has 2 teeth. And I think 2 more on the way. Her hair is growing. Ever so slowly. She's 28.5 inches tall: almost too tall her infant carseat. So we're looking for a convertible carseat that can grow with her. And once she gains 2 and a half more pounds, she can face forwards! At least sometimes. Gotta love babies whose height and weight are both off the chart. Good eater.

Right now, she has two defining characteristics:
- She growls. Don't know where that came from but it's cute. When I took her to the doctor for her checkup, it was one of the developmental questions the dr asked. So apparently it's normal? Never would have guessed.
- She loves blowing bubbles. Just the other day, Lewis and I were getting ready to wake up and we heard her blowing bubbles from her room.

I love being able to watch her grow. Can't wait for more memories!





1 comment: