Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fun

Today was a fun day.

Which is funny, really, because Lena was kind of grumpy for most of the day. She's not taking her regular naps and then she takes out her anger on me. Not ok.

I got a few cute pictures during her happy moments.

We went on an afternoon walk. And she was all smiles. Really cute. [thanks Kate for letting us still borrow the baby bjorn].


Then I did the rouge test [using my eyeliner]. She was not amused. And didn't even realize there was anything on her face. And cried when I tried to wipe it off.


But I laughed. Because I like doing experiments on my child. [Can't wait until she's old enough for the marshmallow test. Still trying to figure out a way to hide the camera].

Sure love my little girl.

Even when she's grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment