Monday, November 5, 2012

Dear Lena,

Today you are sick. And it is so sad. It's hard for you to sleep. And your nose is just running. You get mad at me whenever I try to clean it.

And I think your tummy hurts too. You went to the bathroom about 8 or 9 times today.

Remember a few months ago when you would only poop once a week? Dad was worried something was wrong. Mom was ok with it. And was thinking she should have invested in cloth diapers. Pee-only diapers would have been a breeze to clean.

I don't think you remember that girl. Today you pooped once in your bed. Once in mom and dad's bed. And multiple times over all your clothes. Today suddenly turned into laundry day. And I had my hands in the sink a lot today trying to clean out all the stains.

If you could revert back to your old bathroom ways, I would be very appreciative. So would your clothes. And my clothes too.

It's a good thing you're so cute or this whole parenting thing wouldn't be quite as fun.

Please don't go to the bathroom again until next week.

Love,
You prune-handed (and very tired) mother

1 comment:

  1. Darling, I feel for you and will feel for you even more as they come running, screaming into bedroom about 2 or 3 a.. an throw up on you and then you get up and step in it and int the trail all the way back to their bed...such fun days, never to be lived again! Haha I am sorry my little Lena is sick, but I know she has a good mommy and daddy that love her!

    ReplyDelete