Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Swaddle

Lena hasn't wanted to be swaddled in months. As soon as she made it to 3 months old, she threw fits whenever we tried to swaddle her little arms. She wanted the freedom that we had been taking away from the moment she was born.

But being sick must have reverted her back to baby mode.

Today she cried. And cried and cried. And wouldn't stop. Something was wrong and I just didn't know what to do.

So I swaddled her. Like she was a newborn.

And she fell right to sleep.

A good nap for my sick baby girl.

I knew once I swaddled her, she's be really upset when she woke up. She likes her arms free. Sure enough, when she woke up it was pure screams. She had forgotten how to wiggle her way out. Can't pin this girl down.

Lewis and I laughed as I reenacted her trying to escape from her swaddle. We promise we love her. But if you don't laugh, you go crazy.

Hoping this sickness only lasts a few more days.

Swaddle was way too small for my 95% child

No comments:

Post a Comment