Tuesday, January 17, 2012

20

It's official. Lewis and I are half way done with our pregnancy now. Neither of us can still believe it. It's still surreal to us. But things are definitely changing. We are trying to imagine our lives with a little baby running around and are trying to prepare ourselves for those changes. Needless to say, we are excited and grateful for this opportunity!

So that's changed the last 4 and a half months?

Sickness: I haven't been sick yet. During my first trimester, and occasionally now, my gag reflexes were heightened, but I haven't thrown up. I count my blessings on that one.
Weight gained: So far, nothing. Last time I was at the doctor, I actually weighed a few pounds less that I did when we started. But we have a doctor appointment on Friday and maybe they'll tell me something different now.
Cravings: I haven't really had any legitimate cravings as of this point. There are some foods that I want more than others (chocolate - but it's always been like that) but I've never craved anything to the point where I can't function if I don't get it. People keep telling me those days are still ahead of me.
Food: While I haven't had any cravings, my appetite has definitely changed. Yellow starbursts have suddenly become the favorite, Cafe Rio doesn't taste as good anymore, cranberry juice hits the spot, and eating spinach is almost a daily occurrence now when it used to never happen. Those are just a few things that have changed in regards to things I like to eat.

Baby G at 20 weeks
 Oh, and what about the gender, you ask? Check back this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You are seriously the cutest pregnant girl I know. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cafe Rio doesn't taste as good anymore". :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete