Monday, November 12, 2012

A baby divided

Last year, the eagles played the cowboys on Christmas Eve. And it was a glorious win for the eagles. In honor of the game, I made a cookie cake to celebrate. It was awesome. Here's the proof.

This year, we made a baby instead and decorated half of her in honor of the cowboys and the other half in honor of the eagles.

Mom with her eagle fan.



Dad with his cowboy fan.



We all know who Lena really favors by what comes out of each end. The poop comes out of the cowboy side and sweet laughs and giggles come out of the eagles side. [I knew she's be an eagles fan].

See. Look how sad she was when we told her the eagles were losing. Tears.





3 comments:

  1. "A Baby Divided!" As Lena's grandmother, I am worried about psychological ramifications for this sweet thing. Is she going to need serious counseling later on? Will this cause any "division" in her personality? ha, ha! Lena, hang in there because I fear it may only get worse as the years go on. Remember, Grandma is neutral - in fact she hates football. Come play with me during the next game and you will be safe there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this. Ivan is a Sacramento Kings fan and I am a die-hard LA Lakers fan. I don't allow any Kings gear on Ivy. She wears her Lakets jersey proudly :) I would mayyyyyybe reconsider if I got a Jimmer jersey for her...maybe!

    ReplyDelete